The very first thing that comes to mind whenever we see or hear about Employee monitoring software is surveillance. Employees were afraid that monitoring their work by managers will invade their privacy. But in recent years, employee monitoring has become so evident and accepted that it doesn’t shock anyone. It is used solely for the purpose of increasing productivity and intensifying the work process. In earlier times, employee monitoring was limited. Usually, it only involved camera taking care of the place of work. But along with the technological advancement, many tools, and ways emerged, allowing for implementing of advanced...Read More
Author: Jyoti Garg
- 9 Actionable Productivity Secrets That Will Boost Your Business
- Qualities Of Good Employees: How Can You Notice Unicorn Employees Of Your Organization?
- How to Measure Employee Engagement At Your Workplace?
- How To Maintain A Healthy Environment In Office While Monitoring Your Employees
- 7 Ways To Monitor Your Employees Legally And Effectively