Employees are the backbone of a company they are responsible for its growth and income. Thus, If any one of them doesn’t give their 100%, the company’s production will be affected. So, to ensure such a thing doesn’t happen, a monitoring agent is deployed. Hit the Play button to listen to this podcast – https://empmonitor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/How-To-Maintain-A-Healthy-Environment-In-Office-2.mp3 Monitoring employees is not a modern concept; people are doing it for a very long time. In the 18th century, English philosopher Jeremy Bentham created a new design called ‘Panopticon’ for prisons and factories. It was designed to continuously monitor employees/inmates in order...Read More
Author: Harsh Vardhan
- 9 Actionable Productivity Secrets That Will Boost Your Business
- Qualities Of Good Employees: How Can You Notice Unicorn Employees Of Your Organization?
- How to Measure Employee Engagement At Your Workplace?
- How To Maintain A Healthy Environment In Office While Monitoring Your Employees
- 7 Ways To Monitor Your Employees Legally And Effectively